Tuesday, August 26, 2008

is beef in a tube a bad idea?

i cant figure out how to get pictures up on this thing! i am way too computer illiterate..im not comfortable enough sharing every personal detail of my life on this thing (although the only people who know about me being here already know everything about me...hmmm) but, i wil say that i had a nice weekend and got to spend it with my best friends..taryn made a kick ass dip and amy and i actually hand made hamburgers..which was gross and we didnt press them flat enough so most cooked into weird little balls..yummy beef balls...overall it was a success and i just love my friends!

3 comments:

taryn said...

I COULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT DIP WITHOUT YOUR HELP! YOU PRETTY MUCH DID IT ALL! you are such a good sister wife!!!!

The Indian Summer said...

this was a really great weekend and the beef was sick!

Erin said...

Put some pictures up!